El Rancho Eye Care - Dr. Neil Speer - located next to Evergreen Walmart Vision Center
RSS Become a Fan

Recent Posts

Winter home heating can cause Dry Eyes!
Time for Back to School Eye Exams!
Here's what our patients have to say...
Itchy Eyes? We can help!

Categories

Eye care evergreen co
Eye Conditions
Testimonials
powered by

My Blog

Here's what our patients have to say...

Please leave your comments...

30 Comments to Here's what our patients have to say...:

Comments RSS
Tom Kennedy on Sunday, May 06, 2012 10:48 AM
It is counterintuitive, but I get my eye exams next to the Walmart Vision Center from Dr. Neil Speer because the professional expertise, personal attention, and level of technology exceeds what’s available elsewhere. Dr Speer loves to listen to his patients and then answer their questions using digital photos he takes of the interior of his patient’s eyes. Several other eye doctors have recommended drops for my eyes that did not help my condition, and yet were expensive, time consuming and messy. The drops Dr Speer recommended not only work, but they are inexpensive, easy to apply and mess free. I’d like to ask the other doctors why they did not offer Dr. Speer’s solution to my condition; but I won’t be visiting them again.

http://www.rushessaya.com on Monday, April 30, 2018 4:43 AM
I do not know if I am the problem or what because I can't see the article you are pointing to. I've been trying to find it and I still can't see it. I hope that the link should be after the title so that everyone could see it right away. Though there is a lot of comment expressing their opinion and thoughts about the article. I also want to express my opinion about your blog and also to gain new knowledge.

HTY Gold on Wednesday, June 13, 2012 7:46 AM
Good post and right to the point. It was right in everyday life as well.

Cetirizine on Saturday, October 20, 2012 12:44 AM
It's really good to have a regular check up for the eye so that the health of the eye is maintain and precaution can be taken for any problem immediately. Very useful information provided by you thank you very much.

Lori Lennartz on Wednesday, February 27, 2013 1:13 PM
I have been waring glasses since I was 12. I go every year to have my eyes checked and this year I wnt to DR. Speer and what a difference he made in my sight. I had been waring the wrong perscription for 4 years. when I got my new glasses all I could say was WOW I had no idea how far off my other perscription was. I recomend you see Dr. Speers too.

jewellery box on Friday, August 16, 2013 5:48 AM
I truly appreciate this post. I been looking all over for this! Thank goodness I found it on Bing. You've made my day! Thx again

Vicki on Thursday, February 27, 2014 7:12 PM
Wonderful Dr. for your eyes. I will always go to him for eye care

site on Sunday, January 25, 2015 3:31 AM
With consideration with the function working surface, it may possess a positive length It ought to be taken into consideration that there is a number of important points which we must look into taking in the kitchen area interior

Melinda Lawrence on Friday, July 31, 2015 8:58 PM
It's good see how responsive and open your patients are with you and this how people have to communicate with the doctors they are seeing. Keep up good work!

Paul Sande on Thursday, October 01, 2015 1:58 PM
So why don't be careful of?

Elnora Iuchs on Thursday, October 01, 2015 6:12 PM
you could perhaps secure some?

Scot Crisco on Thursday, October 01, 2015 9:33 PM
such some sort of case?

Nathanael Morlino on Friday, October 02, 2015 4:07 AM
In the or�e is absolutely not placed?

Brian Rebelo on Friday, October 02, 2015 11:36 AM
it might be priced at to search for?

Titus Auber on Friday, October 02, 2015 2:17 PM
product designed to fully?

Mui Hallee on Saturday, October 03, 2015 2:26 AM
advice for the focus on home?

Adam Sikarskie on Sunday, October 04, 2015 3:22 AM
isolate alone because of effective ideas?

Marlin Mavity on Sunday, October 04, 2015 4:29 AM
which is normally definitely?

Shenita Handelman on Sunday, October 04, 2015 7:22 AM
type regarding stairway and even professionals?

Levi Kawasaki on Sunday, October 04, 2015 9:45 AM
selection of additives?

Danyelle Krzyston on Sunday, October 04, 2015 4:56 PM
Relying on the usual?

Kasey Standre on Sunday, October 04, 2015 9:14 PM
company Selection?

Stewart Schul on Monday, October 05, 2015 2:56 AM
Doors to order?

stephina on Monday, April 23, 2018 6:13 AM
Great work

assignment service on Monday, April 23, 2018 8:17 AM
such this blog helps in every mean, i am a student looking for some essay writing help. please provide me vauable resurces which can help me pass through my assignment and report completion too.

PhD Dissertation Writing Srvice on Monday, April 23, 2018 3:40 PM
I am not sure what others say. The only thing that I know is that, if your all patients are comfortable with you, you can easily get all things figured out with them.

Terrell M. Wallace on Thursday, April 26, 2018 1:40 PM
Wow what an amazing post, this was genuinely interesting to me and useful also. You always share great stuff and we hope to see more posts from you soon.

Macgic on Thursday, April 26, 2018 7:06 PM
As I have now furnished you with greatest design software tools – so just get rolling! I desire you all the very best!

Phillip Woods on Thursday, May 10, 2018 3:48 AM
Regular job.

how to increase iphone storage on Sunday, June 24, 2018 9:33 PM
As a highly rewarded, easy to run, and absolutely free affiliate program, MiniTool Affiliate Program allows every affiliate to earn attractive commission from orders he made, and the commission rate reaches to 70%. Moreover, there are lots of flagship products for every affiliate to choose, and we will track every affiliated order for up to 120 days. Most importantly, the commission will be assigned to your account exactly and punctually.