El Rancho Eye Care - Dr. Neil Speer - located next to Evergreen Walmart Vision Center
RSS Become a Fan

Recent Posts

Winter home heating can cause Dry Eyes!
Time for Back to School Eye Exams!
Here's what our patients have to say...
Itchy Eyes? We can help!

Categories

Eye care evergreen co
Eye Conditions
Testimonials
powered by

My Blog

Itchy Eyes? We can help!

It's Allergy season in Colorado!!
We can help those itchy eyes...

For many people, Fall is the worst allergy season of the year in Colorado and means red, itchy, watery eyes. No need to suffer with ocular allergies these days. We have at our disposal many very effective anti-histamine eye drops that work much better than over-the-counter drops.
So, if you are suffering with ocular allergies this Fall, be sure to call for an appointment so that I can help you.
Also, if you have not had your recommended annual eye examination, what better time then now to schedule your appointment?
Hope to see you soon,

Sincerely,

Dr. Neil Speer

10 Comments to Itchy Eyes? We can help!:

Comments RSS
Nichole Borden on Friday, April 20, 2012 1:59 PM
Thanks, that's nice to know!
Reply to comment

Olay Regenerist on Wednesday, June 13, 2012 11:29 PM
Nice Posting! I appreciate with the above information. you can take two used teabags and put them over your eyes closed daily for five minutes a week.you will get a good result in two week but trust me this works.
Reply to comment

HTY Gold on Friday, June 15, 2012 12:44 AM
Reply to comment

Macushield on Monday, September 10, 2012 1:19 AM
Nice healthy information you have shared on itchy eyes. Thank you for your healthy support on this issue.
Reply to comment

Melinda Lawrence on Friday, July 24, 2015 2:26 PM
One of my friends have itchy eyes since she went to swimming in a pool few days back. Now she has some red bruises and can't figure out what to do. Does she really need to see a doctor?
Reply to comment

help with resume and cover letter on Saturday, August 19, 2017 8:16 AM
After the death of peoples . They donate their eyes for help those peoples which are not eligible for the main source of eyes. There are a lot of firms which are working for it and can be handle by the different organizations.
Reply to comment

jaona on Wednesday, November 22, 2017 11:54 AM
I love this app as it will provide all the features for the appropriate tips.They may write my essay for me canada on the same issues.
Reply to comment

write me an essay on Saturday, January 20, 2018 12:46 AM
Ice application and rest with elevation could be the best remedy for the treatment options.There are benefits of preventing this type of inflammation.
Reply to comment

essay services reviews on Tuesday, May 15, 2018 11:59 PM
I am literally taking good care of my eyes while I am going out of house or any place but mostly while traveling. Keeping such good care of eyes is the surety that you are able to avoid from eyes itchiness.
Reply to comment

Ericka Sheldon on Monday, July 09, 2018 9:21 PM
For a limited time we have lowered the rate on targeted website traffic. We have visitors from virtually every country on Earth. Each visitor is targeted by both country and keywords that you submit when you start your free trial period. If you need more visitors or product sales try our service free for seven days and we will send you 500 free visitors during the trial. There are no contracts and if you cancel during the trial period you will not be charged anything! Start your trial today: http://insl.co/11 Unsubscribe here: http://stpicks.com/2ruse
Reply to comment